86. Dear One, this time is rich with opportunities to forgive and move beyond the limitations of how we think and act and live. It means for example that the upliftment of our life comes as we find different ways to think and look upon the actions of those around us and upon what occurs on Earth. In lifting our sight to Healing and Oneness, always and only, as The Self That We All Are And Have Always Been, our sense of limitation no longer binds us. Continue reading
72. Dear One, If you see this as a transmission of our world to yours it is a missive of separation. if you see this as a narrative of what is True in the one and only Reality, it is a missive of union, a map Home. We wish for it to be not divisive but a unifying transmission.
73. Remembering our identity of “The Self That We All Are”, let’s see with Manifestation’s perspective; imagine seeing this world as our own perfect creation. The laws in action are consistent, reliable… objective. They operative with equality. We could even say they operate with Love. They are whole and complete, creating a world that reflects that wholeness and completion.
74. Standing aligned with the human race, and as “The Self That We All Are And Have Always Been” requires some attunement with the higher perspective of one who sees more than what meets the eye. Seeing what occurs and knowing its Perfection is an important challenge. Without the capacity to see through what occurs on Earth, we are prisoners.
75. We are prisoners when our joy, happiness, creativity, worthiness, and health are at the mercy of the physical world. In Truth we are never bound, we are The Self. Remembering this is all it takes to free ourselves. Remembering this empowers us to Love ourselves and the world. Continue reading
56. Dear One, it is a beautiful time on Earth and we wish to acknowledge this. Much is occurring, much is in transformation. As humanity learns to know itself by its True Identity of the “Self That We All Are And Have Always Been” the perfection at hand is much easier to see.
57. It is with this in mind that we offer another avenue for inquiry into the Self: examination of our own senses and observing their generic, across-the-board commonality. They are not particular or special to us. How all humans garner information, and that which makes it all possible is the Self! Continue reading
Lately it seems like life is going faster than ever before. With so many things calling for attention in my life and in the world, it often feels like too much is happening.
Since the eclipse on August 21st I have noticed that something different is now available that I wanted to share with you. The actual feeling of being overwhelmed, or of too much coming at me at once, is now a trigger for me to find the hidden door to Love. I am a visual person and so I have used an image to help me see the love behind everything. Continue reading
46. Dear One, if we were to advance the causes of Freedom and Love it would be by uplifting the human family to God Consciousness, to the understanding of our True Identity as “The Self That We all Are and Have Always Been.” “All is well” is a theme that is naturally ingrained within the human that knows itself as the Self. The Self is Whole and Complete, and non separate from “All That Is”.
47. Beloved Ones we are so blessed, so uplifted, so harmonized within a great system of life that we are unaware of unless we look for it. We needn’t look far, because it is the life that we live within, that is so familiar, so ordinary… so mundane~ it is the Self. We have labeled all the things of our world with names and forms for convenience, but actually the only thing we have ever known or seen is the Self! Continue reading
The previous posting “from Wholeness to Home” continues on…
26. In pursuing this quest for Home, there is much to consider, for it requires of you a decision, a decision to fulfill the choice for Oneness, for the Self.
27. One of the great sayings is that man cannot serve two masters¹. One must let go of other identities, they have different needs and desires, they have different goals and ways of accomplishing them.
28. And so to fulfill the goal of union with the Self, which is engaging the world as the Self, one must let go of the lesser identities that have distracted and embalmed us in a life of quiet desperation. And so our master must be the Self That We All Are And Have Always Been.
29. The Self is who we Truly Are, pervasive, ever-present, ongoing, never born, eternal. We say to you now, the time is here to know this is you and to engage life from this level. Continue reading