Beholding the unity of all things is a great blessing.
Choosing to see only that fine thread of the origin and Source in all beings,
all creatures, and all material substance is what heals and what frees.
If you find yourself caught up in the world of change, of contrast
and of discordancy within it ~
look for that which animates and makes it all possible.
The beggar becomes a king, the smallest things become
beautiful and precious, and all that lies before you is made holy.
All it requires is your choice to see as you are seen ~
with Love and Unity as your only desire.
For you will see what you look for and the Kingdom of God, of Source…
is all One, never truly divided ~ only apparently so!
That is all.
86. Dear One, this time is rich with opportunities to forgive and move beyond the limitations of how we think and act and live. It means for example that the upliftment of our life comes as we find different ways to think and look upon the actions of those around us and upon what occurs on Earth. In lifting our sight to Healing and Oneness, always and only, as The Self That We All Are And Have Always Been, our sense of limitation no longer binds us. Continue reading
72. Dear One, If you see this as a transmission of our world to yours it is a missive of separation. if you see this as a narrative of what is True in the one and only Reality, it is a missive of union, a map Home. We wish for it to be not divisive but a unifying transmission.
73. Remembering our identity of “The Self That We All Are”, let’s see with Manifestation’s perspective; imagine seeing this world as our own perfect creation. The laws in action are consistent, reliable… objective. They operative with equality. We could even say they operate with Love. They are whole and complete, creating a world that reflects that wholeness and completion.
74. Standing aligned with the human race, and as “The Self That We All Are And Have Always Been” requires some attunement with the higher perspective of one who sees more than what meets the eye. Seeing what occurs and knowing its Perfection is an important challenge. Without the capacity to see through what occurs on Earth, we are prisoners.
75. We are prisoners when our joy, happiness, creativity, worthiness, and health are at the mercy of the physical world. In Truth we are never bound, we are The Self. Remembering this is all it takes to free ourselves. Remembering this empowers us to Love ourselves and the world. Continue reading
56. Dear One, it is a beautiful time on Earth and we wish to acknowledge this. Much is occurring, much is in transformation. As humanity learns to know itself by its True Identity of the “Self That We All Are And Have Always Been” the perfection at hand is much easier to see.
57. It is with this in mind that we offer another avenue for inquiry into the Self: examination of our own senses and observing their generic, across-the-board commonality. They are not particular or special to us. How all humans garner information, and that which makes it all possible is the Self! Continue reading
Lately it seems like life is going faster than ever before. With so many things calling for attention in my life and in the world, it often feels like too much is happening.
Since the eclipse on August 21st I have noticed that something different is now available that I wanted to share with you. The actual feeling of being overwhelmed, or of too much coming at me at once, is now a trigger for me to find the hidden door to Love. I am a visual person and so I have used an image to help me see the love behind everything. Continue reading
46. Dear One, if we were to advance the causes of Freedom and Love it would be by uplifting the human family to God Consciousness, to the understanding of our True Identity as “The Self That We all Are and Have Always Been.” “All is well” is a theme that is naturally ingrained within the human that knows itself as the Self. The Self is Whole and Complete, and non separate from “All That Is”.
47. Beloved Ones we are so blessed, so uplifted, so harmonized within a great system of life that we are unaware of unless we look for it. We needn’t look far, because it is the life that we live within, that is so familiar, so ordinary… so mundane~ it is the Self. We have labeled all the things of our world with names and forms for convenience, but actually the only thing we have ever known or seen is the Self! Continue reading