56. Dear One, it is a beautiful time on Earth and we wish to acknowledge this. Much is occurring, much is in transformation. As humanity learns to know itself by its True Identity of the “Self That We All Are And Have Always Been” the perfection at hand is much easier to see.
57. It is with this in mind that we offer another avenue for inquiry into the Self: examination of our own senses and observing their generic, across-the-board commonality. They are not particular or special to us. How all humans garner information, and that which makes it all possible is the Self! Continue reading
Lately it seems like life is going faster than ever before. With so many things calling for attention in my life and in the world, it often feels like too much is happening.
Since the eclipse on August 21st I have noticed that something different is now available that I wanted to share with you. The actual feeling of being overwhelmed, or of too much coming at me at once, is now a trigger for me to find the hidden door to Love. I am a visual person and so I have used an image to help me see the love behind everything. Continue reading
46. Dear One, if we were to advance the causes of Freedom and Love it would be by uplifting the human family to God Consciousness, to the understanding of our True Identity as “The Self That We all Are and Have Always Been.” “All is well” is a theme that is naturally ingrained within the human that knows itself as the Self. The Self is Whole and Complete, and non separate from “All That Is”.
47. Beloved Ones we are so blessed, so uplifted, so harmonized within a great system of life that we are unaware of unless we look for it. We needn’t look far, because it is the life that we live within, that is so familiar, so ordinary… so mundane~ it is the Self. We have labeled all the things of our world with names and forms for convenience, but actually the only thing we have ever known or seen is the Self! Continue reading
The previous posting “from Wholeness to Home” continues on…
26. In pursuing this quest for Home, there is much to consider, for it requires of you a decision, a decision to fulfill the choice for Oneness, for the Self.
27. One of the great sayings is that man cannot serve two masters¹. One must let go of other identities, they have different needs and desires, they have different goals and ways of accomplishing them.
28. And so to fulfill the goal of union with the Self, which is engaging the world as the Self, one must let go of the lesser identities that have distracted and embalmed us in a life of quiet desperation. And so our master must be the Self That We All Are And Have Always Been.
29. The Self is who we Truly Are, pervasive, ever-present, ongoing, never born, eternal. We say to you now, the time is here to know this is you and to engage life from this level. Continue reading
Dear Friends, this posting points us to the non-duality that we live within. Imperfect in its attempt of the impossible, and perfect in its honest desire to ease the suffering of separation that duality seems to inflict. Namaste. ~Hope
“And so we begin:
- The way Home is fraught with diversions. Be not tempted by them, but know that you will be. They are the ways of the past; the ways of the future are different.
- The future holds the Truth to be the goal of life: the evolution of time and place from ‘service to the human nature machine’ to service to the One, God, The Source of All, the Self’.
- I shall not be named because any separation of identity between us is counter to our work’s goal of fusion to the Self, as the Self, in the Self.
- This is important to understand: In the beginning there was the word, that was spoken forth and revealed a dynamic and complete expression of life and wholeness in physical reality. This life and wholeness was an expression of diversity of Light in manifested form and expression.
- Each and every item made of the ‘One Self That We all Are’ was brought forth for a specific and important reason: to fulfill the manifest reality’s desire for expression and healing.
- The healing was required because there was a schism that occurred setting the process’ expression in motion. The fulfillment of this momentary schism has been this amazing and intricate manifestation of life and apparent reality.
- If you were to know this in your life every day, that this world is simply the lingering explosion of that schism, you would turn your eyes and heart back upon the Source… the Self That We All Are.
- For in focusing upon the outer world, the manifestation of the schism, there is further definition that comes of it.
- The manifest world, has proven itself whole and complete and fulfilled again and again. As the beings create, it is thus, and simply because the human family steadfastly remains focused upon the outward direction of the creation, then the game continues onward seemingly endlessly.
- We welcome this opportunity to share the situation amongst those who seek answers to the confusion and mystery of human life, and invite them to join the ‘Self That We All Are’ as the chosen and realized Home. Peace fulfillment and healing occur on all levels as this choice is realized.
- Understanding this manifestation is critical to release from it.
- In focusing upon the fullness of life, upon the definition of this world as whole and complete, already ‘done’, there is a relief that one might discover in the body mind sense complex.
- It is an opportunity to let the anxiousness of incompletion go. This comes as the focus is put upon seeing the world as complete already and seeing the Source of all, The Self That We All Are, as the origin, identity and goal of life.
- As the identity of this world’s manifestation as ‘incomplete’ is disassembled there is room created within the human life to focus upon something else, something more: The Self That We All Are.
- It is not something that is adopted, like an idea, or a belief, it is the True Self from which the individual human identity has been stolen.
- It is in knowing this and ritually and completely disassembling the structure of beliefs and ideas that have held the human focus upon the manifest reality: the outer world (as opposed to the inner world), that true freedom in this manifest world is made possible.
- In Jesus’ life expression, his miracles and attitudes were made possible by his anchoring in Home, his living from Home…The Self That We All Are And Have Always Been.
- Imagine going to work each day, leaving your earthly home and never being outside of its comfort and safety. This is what it is like for one of this nature.
- All humanity has the opportunity to focus in this manner and direction. Now is the time for more and more of the human family to discover this avenue to living within Home all the time, which is Freedom.
- Freedom from what? Freedom from ‘dependence on objects’, from the vernacular of Vedanta and James Swartz’s teaching of it.
- At home you have what you need to be comfortable, you are at ease, peaceful and secure. You want for nothing. Equanimity comes of the understanding that all is in order, nothing is needed, all is complete.
- And so we are grateful to share this understanding, in order to free more of the human family from infusion, embeddedness (or being stuck) within the whole manifest reality of the outer world. And offer the Truth ‘The Self That We All Are’ to be revealed…made known…. noticed!
- For it is in knowing the identity of one’s self as ‘The Self That We All Are”, the I AM we are Home. It just is.
- We can put it off as long as we wish, and the joys and suffering will continue on. Or we can choose to stand as “The Self That We All Are” and be Home. That is the choice.
- So thank you for joining yourself in this perspective, for that is all it is… a perspective, and thank you for freeing yourself… you, me, ‘The Self That We All Are’ from the schism of thinking that there are separate objects, when it is all One all: The Self That We All Are…. I Am That I Am………….. I Am.”
I had a chat with Jesus the other night and thought worth sharing, it is his response to my middle of the night plea for perspective and encouragement…
Dear One: The miserable aspects of human life are also the most wonderful. The extremes. They will tear you down and apart and fill you and make you dance. It really boils down to the choice in the moment. The remembrance of time’s passing and the end point of regret or gratitude. That is all.
A couple of days ago in a conversation with Jesus he suggested I envision the perfect outcome… the perfect future for something. Here are his words: “ …we have a request. It is to see the way through it all to a rosy and light filled future. To see past the darkness, past the difficulty, past the disharmony to the future beyond and within those times. If you were to hold your sites on the far reaches of the future, or a completely transformed populace it would be wise and encouraging. For now there is nothing more to say except this future is coming and is now upon us. It is here as we speak with you. It is not far away, it is now, amongst you and your friends, amongst the children of the world it is here, in pockets it is here. And what might occur in your dream world is to foresee its manifestation in the physical reality: in the adult world of humanity. Hold your dreams and your visions thus. Do diksha ( a Light Blessing) upon the Earth and as you do, pray for the people of the world as the Pope encouraged (in the movie Before The Flood) , do all these things, but the most important is to visualize the way it should, might be, the way it is, the way of love and perfection. This means to fill the furthest reaches of reality with thoughts of union and harmony, of community and of cooperation, of generosity, of willingness, of human resignation to fulfill the highest possibility not the lowest or the hardest. Bring the heart space of the human family to Light. Bring the willing face of God to the people. Allow the whole of the human family to be participants. Bless them all. See the highest in them all. Observe their acts of generosity and be praised and praise them all. Allow this to be the world you create, the world you live in, the world you love. That is all Namaste we are one. And so it is.”
So I decided to take it on as a practice, to envision 10 things I wish for the world as a way to give back to life. I invite you to join me. The first night I envisioned 10 things I wanted to see more of in the world. I envisioned resolving a disagreement at home feeling open and grateful, I envisioned rushing to open a door for the UPS man with all his holiday packages on an loaded dolly, and I envisioned creating a network of people willing to house refugees or people in need from their community, I envisioned children walking into school on the first day observing a child who was feeling out of place, and going over and taking their hand to walk the child in, I saw people waving cars into the lane in front of them on busy thoroughfares, I saw the President of the United States saying: “there is nothing more important than that we create a comprehensive solution to address global warming”, (I watched Before The Flood recently) I envision people all over the world drinking delicious water and breathing clean air, I envision Africa having rain and sunshine in harmonious amounts for the people and the land. I envision the feeling of gratitude pervading the world and being felt by the Earth, I imagined someone stopping traffic to let a mother duck and her babies to cross a busy road…(my sister did that), I envision a boy shoveling snow for an elderly neighbor. You get the picture? Envision things big and small that create a world of caring, kindness, health, sustainability and beauty.
At first it was surprisingly hard, it was like I had to stretch my mind muscle to think of the world in its perfection. If you take this on as a practice you will undoubtedly find that you have known this perfect world that you envision! Even that the perfect world exists already, even now! It’s kind of cool, to notice how we have the world right here in our hands, in this precious moment, and we can love it, share the love with others and make it through difficult times individually and as a culture by envisioning what we DO want and not empowering what we don’t want. It is easy to let our past reactive patterns be what we operate from in relationships, losing site of the love we feel. And at another level it’s also easy to let the media, and Hollywood tell us what kind of world we live in. But it isn’t actually true- the recent presidential election is an interesting example of the media’s complete failure to see what was in some people’s hearts and minds!
One thing that is quite empowering is to remember that this entire world exists within us… and so that we are not just some small pin on the great cog wheel of life, but that we are also simultaneously “all and everything”. It is from the seat and perspective of “all and everything” that our perfect world is more evident to us as individuals. Even when we envision something we may not have a choice as to what actually occurs, but the great cog wheel or the Field of Life, may actually choose to manifest what we envision- if it is for the good of the Whole, and if enough of us are seeing similar visions. Our part in the creation is to respond to life in an appropriate and timely fashion, and let the results be what they may. And it seems logical to me that we are being asked what we want, in an a subtle way with every interaction and experience in life. It makes me think of that often quoted phrase “be the change you wish to see in the world.”
It’s funny to me that I write books and kind of forget about them. I realized that Being The Miracle Of Love, is a book about the coming Golden Age on Earth, and its conversations with Jesus that guide us to what that Golden Age might be like. Perhaps you can use it to get some ideas.
So I will end with an invitation to visualize the world you want to live in. Envision 10 things you wish for the world. Create the perfect world don’t fix the broken (because that further empowers imperfection.) Take it on as a practice for yourself, and as a way to give back to life. Every day… put in your order at the Universal Diner, call in the Angels, your Guides, Jesus and the Beings of Light! Share your creations in the space below, so we all can get ideas and empower them further. Kind of like a Golden Age chain letter! Please share this and pass it on!